Change the way the content of configured data sources will be displayed here. You can access these settings from the data source pane.
Dialog items description:
- Default panes - Select the panes you want to see in the browse window by default. The panes currently displayed can be always selected in the browse window menu.
- Window layout - Select the background and text colors of browse windows opened for this data source. The color settings can be used to better distinguish between data sources.
- Open in one window with ... - It's possible to open two data sources in one browse window. This simplifies the drag-and-drop and copy-and-paste operations. In most cases "My Computer" will be used as the secondary data source in the browse window.
- Panes - Select the default panes for the secondary data source here. The panes currently displayed can be always selected in the browse window menu.
- Position in the browse window - This option allows you to specify in which part of the browse window the secondary data source will be displayed.
- Default directory - Specify the default directory for the secondary data source here.