Use this dialog to filter files in a browse window. If you set one or more of the filter parameters then only files which fulfill all the criteria will be displayed.
Dialog items description:
- Filter files and directories based on the following criteria - The user can turn the filtering on or off here.
- File Types - Specify the names and/or file extensions of files which should be included in the processing (e.g. "*.exe, Log*.txt" identifies all executables and all text files beginning with "Log" ).
- Modified between - Filter the files on their update times.
- Size between - Set these values if you want to process files of a specific size range.
Apply the filter on:
- Files only - Files matching the filter and all directories will be displayed.
- Directories only - Directories matching the filter and all files will be displayed.
- Files and Directories - Only files and directories matching the filter will be displayed.
- Script - Use the integrated scripting support for advanced filtering options.