This dialog appears when the user selects the "Quick Connect" menu item in the Control window.
The information specified here is used during the connection attempt and for the creation of a new data source definition ( if it does not yet exist ).
Dialog items description:
- URL - Specify the uniform resource locator of the server you want to connect to (e.g. http://www.myserver.com:80/dav/). The ftp protocol is assumed to be the default.
- User - User name used in the login sequence. This edit box is enabled only when the Anonymous option is not selected.
- Password - Password used in the login sequence. This edit box is enabled only when the Anonymous option is not selected.
- Anonymous - Turn the "anonymous" login on/off here. When checked, "anonymous" is the login name and the password specified in the main ftp folder will be used in the login sequence, rather than the user/password/account values specified in the dialog.
- Temporary data source Temporary data sources are automatically removed from the data source pane as soon as they are not used by any browse window or a request. The default value of this checkbox can be adjusted in the main options dialog.