This dialog displays all parameters of a specific "Compare Files" request. To open this dialog use the menu item "Compare Files".
Dialog items description:
- Compare file sizes - Two files are considered equal if their sizes are equal.
- Compare file update times - Two files are considered equal if their update times are equal.
- Compare hashes (MD5, SHA1 or CRC32) - Two files are considered equal if their hashes/checksums are equal. Both data sources must support at least one of the algorithms (MD5, SHA1 or CRC32).
- Byte-by-byte comparison - BitKinex will perform a full content scan to decide whether a source file matches the destination or not.
- Forced execution (don't prompt) - BitKinex will not prompt you before overwriting files. Please use this option with care to avoid unwanted loss of data.
- Don't move to History upon completion - Turn this option on if the request should not be automatically moved to the History upon completion. This is useful especially for tasks which are performed periodically (e.g. uploading news to a website etc.).