This dialog displays all parameters of a specific "Copy" request. To open this dialog use the context menu item "Extended Paste" or hold the Alt key when pasting or dropping source files on the destination directory.
Dialog items description:
- Normal/Synchronize/Mirror/Timing - Starting the request in the "Synchronize" mode allows users to synchronize the contents of the source and destination locations. Selected files from the source folder will be uploaded to the destination folder, while files which do not exist at the source location will be removed. The mirroring mode allows users to periodically synchronize the contents of the source and destination locations. BitKinex will periodically scan the source folder(s) for files which have changed since the last run and transfer them automatically to the destination location. The timing parameters control the delays between these runs.
- Forced execution (don't prompt) - BitKinex will not prompt you before overwriting or deleting files. Please use this option with care to avoid unwanted loss of data. The third state of the checkbox is related to the automatic removal of the source files ("Delete the source file(s) upon transfer completion" must be on).
- Don't move to History upon completion - Turn this option on if the request should not be automatically moved to the History upon completion. This is useful especially for tasks which are performed periodically (e.g. uploading news to a website etc.).
- Skip files identical in name and length - BitKinex will skip all files that already exist at the destination location and have the same size as the related files.
- Delete the source file(s) upon transfer completion - The source file(s) will be automatically deleted upon successful transfer completion.
- Direct server-to-server transfer (FTP->FTP only) - The FTP protocol allows users to build direct data connections between two servers (FXP) which can significantly speed up the file transfers. Use this option to run the request in the FXP mode.
- Preserve original file update times - Turn this option on if BitKinex should set the destination file update times to the source update times.
- Allow multi-part downloads - Use this option to disable multi-part downloading for a specific request.
- Preferred transfer mode - Use this option to overwrite the transfer mode BitKinex would normally use to process this request.