Use these parameters to filter files on which the requested operation should be performed. If you set one or more of the filter parameters then only files which fulfill all the criteria will be processed.
Dialog items description:
- File Types - Specify the names and/or file extensions of files which should be included in the processing. BitKinex supports pattern matching like that provided by Windows (e.g. "*.exe, Log*.txt" identifies all executables and all text files beginning with "Log" ).
- Containing Text - Only files containing the text string will be processed.
- Case sensitive - This option controls the way BitKinex searches files for the specified text string.
- Recursively - Step into sub-directories and search for valid files.
- Modified between - Filter the files on their update times.
- Size between - Set these values if you want to process files of a specific size range.
Apply the filter on:
- Files only Files matching the filter and all directories will be displayed.
- Directories only Directories matching the filter and all files will be displayed.
- Files and Directories Only files and directories matching the filter will be displayed.